We Power. You Insure.
Breathe Life is helping protect families around the world by transforming the way individual insurance is bought and sold today. The API-driven Breathe Life Enterprise Commerce Platform is focused on delivering new business, using advanced analytics and AI to unify customer data into a single view and dispatch leads to the right channel with the right insurance product at the right time. Using the Breathe Life platform, carriers can sell more policies through advisors, direct, or anywhere in between.
With significant financial backing from industry veteran angel investors from AXA, AIG, and RGA, along with institutional backing from Diagram Ventures, and Real Ventures, our funding portfolio gives us a unique advantage in the industry.
At our core, we are building a Software as a Service platform that helps carriers sell more policies.
We are currently looking for a Technical Project Manager to join our growing team in Montreal.
- Coordinate between internal teams, third party vendors and clients for the flawless execution of projects;
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility;
- Ensure resource availability and allocation;
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress;
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation;
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs;
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques;
- Report and escalate to management as needed;
Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
Qualities to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field;
- 3-5 years of experience as a Project Manager in a fast paced environment;
- Technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies;
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills;
- Interest in startups is a huge plus;
- Fluent in English, French is an asset.
What we offer:
- A competitive compensation plan, including stock options;
- The opportunity to have a significant impact on a product that will change how people think about and purchase Life Insurance;
- The opportunity to be part of an innovative and exciting company that is completely changing an outdated industry;
- A team of very experienced, hard-working, ambitious and caring individuals;
- Four weeks of vacation + one week during the holiday period;
- Three personal days and unlimited sick days;
- The company paid top-tier health benefits plan and a telemedicine service;
- A stipend for your home office setup;
- A day off on your Birthday;
- A flexible work-from-home policy.
APPLY TODAY: https://queertech.info/breathelife5