Watch it LIVE on Wednesday, January 12 @ 3PM EDT
In this Livestream, we will get to know Mazdak as he immigrated from Iran to Canada, earned an engineering degree and decided to help entrepreneurs through coaching. Mazdak will also share tips on how to make 2022 your best year ever by designing your ideal life. RSVP Today!
Who is Mazdak?
Mazdak Chinichian is a professional leadership and business coach who is motivated to facilitate personal growth and change in his clients through corporate workshops and personal coaching sessions. Mazdak is CPCC, ACC, PMP, CSM, ProSci ADKAR®, LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®, and Google SIY® Mindful Leadership Certified, and offers a transformative Co-Active™ coaching experience. Partnering with new and emerging leaders, he works to co-create a roadmap to take them to where they want to be. He supports his clients in identifying the personal barriers that are holding them back and provides them with the tools they need to excel. Mazdak draws on his passions for travel, mindfulness, yoga, martial arts, and music to provide the inspiration for his multi-sensory, human-centred approach to workshops.
Mazdak's LGBT volunteer involvements:
- 2018-pres. Diversity Inclusion and Equity Speaker
- 2015-Pres. QueerTech Montreal - Coach-Facilitator
- 2014-2016 Member of the Executive Council NDP Canada Rep. LGBT community
- 2013-2016 Co-president of the NDP Canada LGBT Commission
- 2011-2013 Co-président of the NPD QC LGBTT Commission
- 2005-2011 Executive Member of NPD QC LGBTT Commission
- 2003-2005 RCMP (Royal Canadian Mounted Police) Community Resource Facilitator for the Hate crime course
- 2003-2005 President fo GBLUR (Gay Bi Lesbians at University of Regina)