Event Name: QueerTech Qareers Virtual Fair - Spring Edition
Event Dates/ Times:
Thursday, April 7, 11:30 - 18:00 Eastern
Friday, April 8, 11:30 - 17:00 Eastern
Event Website: queertech.info/qvf-apr2022
REVIEW THE BRELLA GUIDE
For information about Brella and the partner assets within the system, we encourage you to review the partner guide.
ACCESSING BRELLA STARTING MARCH 23
- To sign into Brella, go to the URL that was forwarded by your company contact.
- Choose to sign in with Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, or Email.
- Once signed in, you will be asked to agree to the terms and conditions, complete your profile and select your Networking interest categories.
- Once in the system, you can navigate through the virtual space.
Things To Note
- This URL (URL) is unique to QueerTech and can only be accessed by the total number of representatives associated with your company's partnership.
- Only share this URL with the users that will need to access Brella on behalf of your company.
- Once YOUR ASSIGNED NUMBER of people sign into Brella using this URL, it will not allow for additional uses.
- To change users for this invitation, contact the QueerTech Team.
- If you have any questions about Brella, please contact [email protected] or check out their FAQ.
BRELLA WALKTHROUGH & OFFICE HOURS
Wil will host a quick training to assist our partners with the Brella Platform and walkthrough the features, scheduling, and what to expect at the event.
Be sure to join us on Thursday, March 24 from 4:00 - 5:00 PM Eastern.
If you are unable to attend, book a 15-minute session time with Andy Saldaña prior to the event.
TOOLS TO HELP
- Logging into Brella Video - https://youtu.be/3EAfTd6BFaw
- Navigating Brella Video - https://youtu.be/7vvSUqwWR1Y
- QueerTech Qareers Virtual Fair Partner Guide - Spring Edition
- Check out the QVF Blog Post
RSVP FOR THE ALLYSHIP PARTNER TRAINING
March 29 @ 3:30 PM Eastern
A workshop on the inclusion of LGBTQ+ people in the workplace
Together we will look at the main concepts related to sexual and gender diversity, some important dates in the history of these communities, the issues that LGBTQ+ people can face in the workplace and good practices to ensure inclusive workplaces. This workshop will end with the personal story of a woman who transitioned and how she navigated her experience in the workplace.
This training is an opportunity to learn how to be a better ally in the workplace and an opportunity to have your questions answered.
PROMOTE THAT YOU ARE HIRING AT THE VIRTUAL FAIR
We encourage you to share the event on your social media channels, with your employees, and with your Employee Resource Groups to share with their personal networks.
To make sharing more manageable, we have created a Media Kit for your reference. There are plenty of sample posts, images, and content for you to share.
If you have any questions or need assistance with our partnership, please feel free to reach out to me at [email protected]
For any help with access to Brella or any technical questions, please reach out to Andy at [email protected].