REVIEW THE PARTNER GUIDE
For information about Brella and the partner assets within the system, we encourage you to review the partner guide.
- To sign into Brella, go to the URL that was forwarded by your company contact.
- Choose to sign in with Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, or Email.
- Once signed in, you will be asked to agree to the terms and conditions, complete your profile and select your Networking interest categories.
- Once in the system, you can navigate through the virtual space.
Things To Note
- This URL (URL) is unique to QueerTech and can only be accessed by the total number of representatives associated with your company's partnership.
- Only share this URL with the users that will need to access Brella on behalf of your company.
- Once YOUR ASSIGNED NUMBER of people sign into Brella using this URL, it will not allow for additional uses.
- To change users for this invitation, contact the QueerTech Team.
- If you have any questions about Brella, please contact [email protected] or check out their FAQ.
TOOLS TO HELP
- Logging into Brella Video - https://youtu.be/3EAfTd6BFaw
- Navigating Brella Video - https://youtu.be/7vvSUqwWR1Y
- QueerTech Qareers Virtual Fair Partner Guide - Fall Edition
- Check out the QVF Blog Post
WATCH THE EMPLOYER TRAINING WORKSHOP
A workshop on the inclusion of LGBTQ+ people in the workplace and a walkthrough of Brella.
PROMOTE THAT YOU ARE HIRING AT THE VIRTUAL FAIR
We encourage you to share the event on your social media channels, with your employees, and with your Employee Resource Groups to share with their personal networks.
To make sharing more manageable, we have created a Media Kit for your reference. There are plenty of sample posts, images, and content for you to share.
If you have any questions or need assistance with our partnership, please feel free to reach out to me at [email protected]
For any help with access to Brella or any technical questions, please reach out to Andy at [email protected].